Accidents happen, and even the most tech-savvy mobile user needs a bit of help when they have to fix their handset. But going in store can be a stressful or expensive experience when it should be simple and helpful.
This category rewards the repair service that provides assurance, competence and value when handling a person’s most personal device.
- Find out all the winners at the Mobile Industry Awards 2020 here!
Our entrants were asked to submit entries based on the following criteria:
- A clear mobile proposition suited to the brand’s approach to retail and clientele
- Products and services encompassing a spectrum of user demands
- A support process which helps users from first contact to post-sal
- Demonstrable strength in supply, securing the best products at the best prices
- Quantifiable business success within the mobile space
- A successful and consistent approach to marketing
Our 2020 finalists are:
Congratulations to iSmash, our 2020 Best Repair Service winner!
Speaking about iSmash’s win, Mobile Industry Awards Director Mark Fermor said: “Customers (whether they are businesses or consumers) spend a lot of money on their tech and our 2020 winner did a first-class job of being able to showcase dynamism when it came to repairing both iOS and Android devices. Driven by providing a great customer experience and service, we are delighted to see a business like iSmash get the recognition it deserves.”
SAVE THE DATE! Running for more than a decade, the Mobile Industry Awards represent the gold standard of excellence in the industry. From the boardroom to the grassroots, the entrants represent the best and brightest the UK and European mobile industry has to offer. For its 19th year we're celebrating the best Manufacturers, Retailers, Networks, Distributors and Dealers on June 24 2021.
TO PARTNER: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR CATEGORIES & CRITERIA: email@example.com