Hachi Infinite M1 UST touchscreen projector:
$999 $849 at Puppy Robot direct
Hachi Infinite M1 combines 10-point multitouch functionality, an ultra-short throw DLP and HD display, high-precision sensors and deep learning tech for immersive experiences in learning, cooking, fitness and other settings. Use the code HOHXPYYA at checkout till November 30 to get a $150 discount.
The Puppy Robot Hachi Infinite M1 is a product that’s unique by its proposition. It transforms any flat surface into a touchscreen display (23-inch) and a display up to 100 inches in diagonal size but there’s much more to it.
- We've rounded up the best business monitors available
- Here's our list of the best monitors for photo editing
- Check out our list of the best portable monitors around
At its core, it is a very small ultra short throw portable projector that’s about the size of a DVD boxset. It is based on a Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU with 4GB of RAM plus 64GB eMMC onboard storage and runs on Android 9.0 (it uses an alternative app store called UpToDown).
Alternatively it can be connected to a phone, PC or gaming console to cast the content wirelessly or via the onboard HDMI port on a HD ultra short throw projector with touchscreen capabilities. That is made possible thanks to a 5-megapixel camera module and proprietary deep learning AI capabilities that help the M1 identify gestures and spatio-temporal positioning of the user.
Note that the touchscreen is calibrated to be used with the 23-inch screen size when projected horizontally. There’s also the fact that it can be used for up to 2.5-hours untethered thanks to a built-in battery. Until the end of November, use the code HOHXPYYA at checkout to bring the price down to $899, a saving of 15%.
- Here's our list of the best 5K and 8K monitors on the market
Bear in mind
- If this product ships from mainland China, it will take at least a month to arrive in the UK or US. You may be levied an additional tax, either directly or through the courier
- If you've managed to get hold of a cheaper product with equivalent specifications, in stock and brand new, let us know and we'll tip our hat to you
Are you a pro? Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to the TechRadar Pro newsletter to get all the top news, opinion, features and guidance your business needs to succeed!
Désiré has been musing and writing about technology during a career spanning four decades. He dabbled in website builders and web hosting when DHTML and frames were in vogue and started narrating about the impact of technology on society just before the start of the Y2K hysteria at the turn of the last millennium.