There's just one day left to vote for your choice of winner in the Power 50 2020!
Part of the Mobile Industry Awards 2020 powered by TechRadar Pro, the Power 50 highlights the most important and influential figures in the UK mobile industry during the past year.
The finalists for the 2020 Power 50 have now been decided, with the final standings set to be revealed from August 27th - but voting closes today, so get your votes in now!
(Please note: these names are ranked A- Z by first name and not the final rankings.)
View the 2020 Power 50 here!
The winner, recognised with the Power 50 Person of the Year award at the all-digital Mobile Industry Awards on September 25, is selected following in-depth interviews with key senior figures across the industry, from operators and retailers to manufacturers and distributors.
It rewards those individuals who inspire their businesses with their values, but also have influence beyond existing roles, serving as an inspiration to the rest of the trade.
To make the Power 50 list, an executive needs to be bold in their leadership and vision, and have exceeded expectations in the different categories we have chosen.
Power 50 Person of the Year - Previous Winners
- 2019: Marc Allera, CEO, EE and BT Consumer
- 2018: Marc Allera, CEO, EE and BT Consumer
- 2017: David Dyson, CEO Three UK
- 2016: Sebastian James, Group CEO, Dixons Carphone
- 2015: Sebastian James, Group CEO, Dixons Carphone
- 2014: Andrew Harrison, CEO, Carphone Warehouse
- 2013: Olaf Swantee, CEO, EE
- 2012: Simon Stanford, VP of UK & Ireland telecommunications and networks division, Samsung UK
- 2011: Guy Laurence, CEO, Vodafone UK
- 2010: Tom Alexander, CEO, Everything Everywhere
- 2009: Andrew Harrison, CEO, Carphone Warehouse
- 2008: Kevin Russell, CEO, Three UK
- For more information on the Power 50, or to get more involved in the Mobile Industry Awards 2020, visit the awards site here.