Following months of research and nominations we are delighted to confirm the first ten members of the 2019 Mobile Power 50.
Part of the Mobile Industry Awards 2019 powered by TechRadar Pro, the Power 50 highlights the most important and influential figures in the UK mobile industry during the past year.
All members of our Power 50 have met our criteria of influencing beyond their existing roles in addition to imbuing their businesses with their values and serving as an inspiration to the rest of the mobile trade.
Below is the release of positions 50 - 41, marking the first edition as we count down to our the 2019 Person of the Year award, which will be announced on the 6th June at the Mobile Industry Awards 2019.
41. Anne Sheehan, Enterprise Director, Vodafone UK
42. Phil Lander, European B2B Director, Samsung
43. Sunny Metha, Country Head - UK, Ireland & Nordics, Google
44. Nazish Dossa, UK Managing Director, Brightstar
45. Terry O’Brien, Wholesale CEO, Daisy Group
46. Jason Smith, Country Head UK & Ireland, Sony Mobile Communications
47. Christian McBride, Founder, Genuine Solutions Group
48. Ben Dowd, CEO, Onecom
49. Martin Flick, CEO, Olive
50. Paul Sisson, MD, A1 Comms Group
- To find out more about these high calibre executives, and the rest of the Power 50 list, click here
The 2019 Mobile Power 50 is the definitive list of the most influential figures in the UK mobile industry during the past year. The list has been compiled after in-depth interviews with key senior figures across the industry, from operators and retailers, to manufacturers and distributors.
Previous winners of the Mobile Power 50 Person of the Year:
- 2018: Marc Allera, CEO, EE and BT Consumer
- 2017: David Dyson, CEO Three UK
- 2016: Sebastian James, Group CEO, Dixons Carphone
- 2015: Sebastian James, Group CEO, Dixons Carphone
- 2014: Andrew Harrison, CEO, Carphone Warehouse
- 2013: Olaf Swantee, CEO, EE
- 2012: Simon Stanford, VP of UK & Ireland telecommunications and networks division, Samsung UK
- 2011: Guy Laurence, CEO, Vodafone UK
- 2010: Tom Alexander, CEO, Everything Everywhere
- 2009: Andrew Harrison, CEO, Carphone Warehouse
- 2008: Kevin Russell, CEO, Three UK
- For more information on the Mobile Power 50, or to get more involved in the Mobile Industry Awards 2019, visit the awards site here.