The deadline for entries to the Mobile Industry Awards 2018 has been extended - with a new cut-off point of midday on April 16th.
Celebrating our 16th year, the Mobile Industry Awards (MIA) represent the highest standard of excellence in the industry - from the boardroom to the grassroots. The prestige of winning a Mobile Industry Award is highlighted by the fact that previous winners have included their victory in shareholder releases, emblazoned the MIA logo on staff uniforms and have taken out billboards to spread the news of their win.
Categories for 2018
View our list of criteria
- Best Distributor - Consumer Technology
- Best Distributor - Mobile Solutions
- Best Distributor - Emerging Technology
- Best Recycling and ReCommerce Service
- Most Innovative Service
- Best Unified Comms Dealer
- Managed Services Provider of the Year
- Best Consumer Network
- Best Business Network
- Best MVNO
- Best MVNO Partner
- Best High Street Retailer
- Best Online Retailer
- Best Sim Free Retailer
- Best Franchise
- Best Manufacturer Field Marketing Team
- Business Growth Award
Go online to submit your entry
How to use our awards entry portal?
- Register your profile
- Select the categories you wish to enter
- Submit your entry
All entries must be submitted no later than 12th April 2018. Tables will be available on a first come, first served basis, so we invite you to get your booking in now to avoid disappointment!
Five great reasons to enter
- Reward and motivate you and your team - Entering the MIA sends a message to your team that their achievements are worth shouting about – and being shortlisted is a huge boost to company morale.
- Build customer trust and confidence - An award is a mark of quality that sets you apart from your competitors and proves your corporate credentials. It’s an independent endorsement that can help you attract new customers, partners, investors and talent.
- Grow your profile and reach – Winning, and being shortlisted, is fantastic PR and marketing opportunity that gives you the chance to tell your story and share your success.
- Benchmarking – The award tells the judges, and your industry, that you are the best of the best – and a company worth doing business with.
- Networking - Attend the awards ceremony, celebrate and certainly bask in the glory – but also see it as a networking opportunity, take clients and also make the most out of building new relationships
For all awards updates visit www.mobiletoday.co.uk/awards - we look forward to seeing you on the June 7th 2018!
If you have any questions or queries about how to attend or enter, get in touch at email@example.com
Are you a pro? Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to the TechRadar Pro newsletter to get all the top news, opinion, features and guidance your business needs to succeed!
Mark Fermor is the Business Development Director at Future. He has been leading the Mobile Industry Awards into over taking a competitor event taking the marketing leading position, led the Power 50 getting to know industry leaders their companies, led on Shop Idol and leading industry direct relationships and insight, specialising in Mobile and Telecom.