Everyone who votes will be in with a chance of winning* our tech bundle worth over $5,000! The prize bundle includes some top tech goodies fit for a SMB or micro-enterprise. Future PLC reserves the right to change the content of the bundle.
1. A one-year subscription to Ahrefs, a popular SEO toolkit, worth $1790
2. A three-year subscription to ExpressVPN, our #1 rated VPN service worth nearly $300
3. A four-year subscription to a business web hosting plan with QuickStarter, a package from our #1 web hosting company, Inmotion, worth more than $500
4. A five-year subscription to Avast 2019, worth more than $450
5. WebSite X5 Professional plus WebAnimator Plus, valued at $290
6. A massive Ashampoo bundle including Video Optimizer Pro, WinOptimizer 16, Burning Studio 19, Photo Commander 16, UnInstaller 7, Snap 10 worth $400
7. Steganos Privacy Suite 20, worth more than $110
8. Wondershare PDFelements (all-in-one pdf editor), which retails for $100
9. One copy of Xara Designer Pro X16, worth more than $250
10. A mega bundle from Corel (MindManager 2019 + CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2019, CorelCAD 2019, CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019, WordPerfect Office X9 – Professional Edition, Corel Painter 2020) worth nearly $3,400
We see and review hundreds of products every year and now we need your help to pick the short list of those who you think are the best in each category of business products and services. It's time to crown the finest performers in the world of B2B with the TechRadar Pro Best for Business Awards 2019, in partnership with Avast Business . We need your help to narrow down our extensive longlists of the leading contenders to stellar shortlists. And there are great prizes to be won!*
The good news is that voting is now open, so please take a moment to have your say below on who should claim a coveted spot on the shortlist. Voting on who makes the shortlist for the TechRadar Pro Best for Business Awards will close at 14:00 GMT on August 31, 2019, so make sure you don't miss out.
Once we've counted all the votes, and consulted with our expert judges, we'll announce the shortlist. You'll then be able to vote for the winners in each of the categories.
So who has made the list of this year's top business technology offerings? Check out the long list in the link below.
*Terms and Conditions: Voting is open worldwide, except where prohibited by law. Future reserves the right to request proof of the winner's location. Under 18s must obtain parental consent to enter this competition and be able to demonstrate this to TechRadar's reasonable satisfaction. Nominations must be received by 11:59 (BST) 31/08/2019. The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received and will be sent the prize free of charge. By taking part in the voting and the competition, you agree to be bound by the full terms and conditions which can be found here http://www.futureplc.com/competition-rules/ (opens in new tab).