EE has been named Best Repair Service at the Mobile Industry Awards 2023.
With sustainability becoming a concern for more and more people, the market for repair services has been growing steadily in recent years.
Even the most tech-savvy customer can require help when needing a repair, and this award recognised the high street and online companies providing the best experience.
Our 2023 finalists were:
- FixMyCrack Tech Repair
- Pocket Geek Tech Repair
- Professor Phone
- The Techout
Our entrants were asked to submit entries based on the following criteria:
- A clear mobile proposition suited to the brand’s approach to retail and clientele
- Products and services encompassing a spectrum of user demands
- A support process which helps users from first contact to post-sale
- Demonstrable strength in supply, securing the best products at the best prices
- Quantifiable business success within the mobile space
- A successful and consistent approach to marketing
Why EE won
In an increasingly crowded market, EE impressed our judges with its range of services and strong partnerships offering technical support for customers across the country.
Congratulations to EE, as well as to all of our other 2023 finalists!
Are you a pro? Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to the TechRadar Pro newsletter to get all the top news, opinion, features and guidance your business needs to succeed!