Hit US TV programmes like Lost, Grey's Anatomy and South Park have finally arrived on the UK version of Apple iTunes Store, months after the US got the same content.
- Disney's ABC Studios' dramas and comedy-dramas: Lost, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Commander in Chief and Nightstalker;
- Disney Channel's renowned children's programming including Jake Long: American Dragon, Kim Possible, That's So Raven, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Playhouse Disney titles Handy Manny, Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse;
- MTV's reality favourites Pimp My Ride, Barrio 19, Bam's Unholy Union, Laguna Beach, and My Sweet Sixteen;
- Nickelodeon children's programming Avatar: The Legend of Aang, Drake and Josh, Dora the Explorer, Genie in the House and SpongeBob SquarePants; and
- Paramount Comedy hits South Park, Comedy Blue, Jongleurs Unleashed: Part I, That 70's Show and The World Stands Up.
The TV programmes arrive just in time for the next generation of iPods that are set to be revealed at a special event on Wednesday 5th September.