"Office 365 is a simple and cost-effective way to get access to new features in desktop Office 2013, but Microsoft still has to prove it can offer meaningful improvements on a regular basis. Smaller companies will appreciate its reliability and interface, but there are powerful options for larger ones too."
- New administration interface
- New features on Sharepoint and Exchange Online
- App model for Outlook add-ons
- Simple and cost-effective plans
- Wait for upgrades for existing users
- Does not take full advantage of Skype
- Lacks integration with Yammer enterprise social networks.