Bringing the ViewSonic ViewPad 10e back down to reality is its camera. Opting to forgo the near-standard rear-mounted snapper, a 1.3MP CMOS camera on the front supplies poor, grainy images, with truly terrible light management giving most shots an unwanted hue.
"A cheap tablet that should do better given the cost - but too sluggish and poorly designed to be a winner."
- Well balanced feel in the hand
- Slim, easily portable design
- Great price
- Free apps
- Good audio through speakers
- Dire homescreen search bar
- Fiddly power and unlock button
- Lack of Android Market
- Poor construction quality
- Sluggish processor