- Brilliant touch screen
- Good battery life
- Full version of Windows 8
- Quite portable
- Excellent connectivity
- Very poor overall performance
- Screen quality isn't great
- Keyboard can be slightly tricky to use
- Heavy, considering its small size
TechRadar Our verdict
"The TouchSmart 11 would make a good buy for students on a tight budget, but business users will want more power. If we were making the decisions at HP, we would have left the touch capabilities out and spent the money on a faster processor or a better screen."
What do you think?