Crafting one of the best technology news and reviews outlets around day in and day out wouldn't be possible without our tireless team of editors. But even our crack team of experts isn't enough to deliver the breadth and scope of content worthy of our readers – that's where you come in.
TechRadar is on the hunt for some absolutely grade-A writers to contribute features and occasionally reviews that match our absurdly high standards for quality. Naturally, you would be paid for your hard work, but be mindful that this opportunity is exclusive to citizens of the United States.
Professional writing experience is a must, and we're specifically looking for those with experience covering consumer technology. And, if you're a TechRadar fan – which you totally should be if you're to throw your hat in – you know that we're also looking for contributors that can write clear, concise and correct articles with the wit and authority that our readers expect. If you're interested, here's how you can get in touch with us:
What we need from you
If you're looking to start writing for TechRadar, we need some information first. So, please send an email with "TechRadar Freelance Writer" in the subject line to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your contact and location information. (We have editors on both coasts, so time zones are key.)
- A brief few sentences introducing yourself and describing both the work you've done in the past and your subject areas of expertise. (Tell us why we should want to work with you.)
- Three clips that best demonstrate your technology writing prowess. (Either links to online work or PDF attachments of print work.)
- Any other questions you may have about writing for TechRadar.
And that's it! We expect a high volume of applications, so we will not be able to respond to every submission. If we're interested in working with you, we'll be in touch. (Also, please note that any application that does not follow these instructions exactly will not be considered.) We look forward to hearing from you!
- The legal stuff: This opportunity is for United States citizens only that are 18 years of age or older.